27 March 2012

The Prodigal Shoes

My "red by mark ecko" is back! 


After four months of wandering far from me, it came home last Saturday!
I was surprised! I never expect we'd meet again. Haha.

This shoes has been with me for about three years or more. It has gone to a lot of places; it has worked to different health institutions; it has prayed with me into a lot of households (prayer meetings), it has got into a lot of cars and buses ready for missions.

This shoes has walked with me for such a long time. And that I am very happy--one of my simple joys--that it is back and that I am using it again.

But above all, never forget to walk the way Jesus wants us to walk:
"This is love: to walk according to his commandments. And this is the commandment: that you walk in love as you have learned from the beginning." (2 John 1:6, CCB)

No comments: