26 April 2010

Hanggang Saan Aabot ang Bente Pesos Mo?

I am a poor kid with a rich GOD!

This is more than a tugs-tugs-tugs story.

April 24, 2010 is a free day. Literally "free". All things were free that day. And the providence of God for me to survive that day was, of course, uncontainable.

These were the course of events that day:
Hanggang saan umabot ang bente pesos ko??

  • Gone to QC Memorial Circle via our jeep, so that means a free ride
  • Conducted and enjoyed our CFC YFL Cluster 3 UBE Activity
  • Paid my registration fee of Php 20.00 for food and water; umpisa pa lang ng araw, wala na akong pera (07:30AM)
  • Ate ice cream by the power of Meme's 10 pesos
  • Got another free ride from QC Hall to McDonald's at Matalino Street; rode another jeep of ours, another free ride
  • Ate McDonald's McSaver Meal via Kevin's money
  • Ate sundae - Ynah's pre-birthday treat
  • Played counter strike and L4D with some C3 people; my account was paid by my brother
  • Rode the last jeepney home paid again by my brother

WOW! God is so great! I was able to do and survive all that with just Php 20.00. Well, for a fact, it was Php 21.00. Haha.

I really forgot to bring money because my means of going to QC Circle was free. I was to buy ice cream at QC Circle when I realized that I have nothing left. Totally zero. But I didn't worry.

The problem of no-money-going-home-how-about-transport did not occur to me. I just laughed at myself and accepted the fact of walking to get home. After the UBE, we agreed to go to McDonald's. Pasimuno pa ako ng lakad kahit wala akong dalang pera. Smile appeared to my face when I saw our jeep in the terminal. "Yehes! Libreng sakay ulet!"

The same story goes on that day. "Yehes! Libre ulet!"


Thank you Lord! You are truly AWESOME! You are my Great PROVIDER!
Praise be forever YOURS!

No comments: