09 March 2010

I Will Be G.R.E.A.T.

From the Talk of kuya Joseph last March 07 at the Novaliches' Core Servants Assembly.

I am great! Because my God is GREAT!!

To be great, here is what we are to do:

Give Your All
Rely Only On God
Expect Blessings
Aim Nothing But Excellence
Think Like A Winner


My Response:
This
G.R.E.A.T. will be the form of my heart this Anno Domini 2010.
I will integrate this G.R.E.A.T. to my H.E.A.R.T. and to the culture of F.A.C.E. Such a culture will not be only boxed to CFC YFL, but also to my family and friends as well, and in my entire life.
Tamang tama, 'yung aking 2010 Resolution ay Excellence.
I will not settle for less, for second-best, for "pwede na 'yan", for averageness, for mediocrity. Kuya Joseph's talk reassured me that there are greater things in store for each one of us. Kaya bawal manghina ang ating mga loob.


I can do all things with God who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13


Expect blessings. Yup! I am expecting blessings. Paolo and I would be leading a team for the Youth Camp 2010, and both of us are expecting blessings. I am expecting for a good youth camp venue. I am expecting for a good catch.

With this, may God be praised!!

No comments: