31 May 2010

How Did The Mission Trip Changed Your Life?

The Subic Mission Team's One-liner in:


How Did The Mission Trip Changed Your Life?

“The mission trip changed me to a much faithful and Christ-centered person.” 
–Renzo Gabriel


“Masaya mag-mission at makakilala ng iba’t ibang klase ng tao; knowing that you glorify one God and at the same time know their stories and learned from it.” 
–May Evangelista


“The mission trip helped me to be closer to God and made me realize that I should serve Him more.” 
–Renz Baxa


“The mission trip fulfilled me.” 
–Meme Asejo


“The mission trip made me a stronger, better, and a holy person.” 
–Kevin Matignas


“The mission trip changed me dramatically in spirit, mind, and heart.” 
–Marvin Eguico


“The mission trip inspired me to be more dedicated to my service.” 
–Ynah Gabriel


“The mission trip made me realize that truly, the majestic power and love of God can reach far places; distance will never be a hindrance.” 
–Tash Salcedo


“Mas nag-enjoy akong mag-serve.” 
–Jhoanne Pataueg


“It is not only in receiving that we experience the love of God, but also in giving ourselves for the sake of others and, most of all, for the sake of Christ.” 
–Kaye Matignas

The Mission Team




Thank you Lord for the mission trip's joyride experience!
Thank you Lord for changing us inside out!


God bless all of the mission trip and all of the missionaries!

No comments: